C++ Language Training – C++ Course in Jayanagar
The Programming language C++ is developed by Bjarne Stroustrup in 1079 at Bell Lab(USA).Since C++ is an enhanced/Extended version of C programming language,C and C++ are often denoted together as C/C++. Contact us Now for C++ Course in Jayanagar Bangalore.
C++ is a middle level language as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features.It is also general purpose language widely used in System softwares.
C++ support procedural paradigms and fully supports object-oriented programming concepts like:
Features of C++
- The main focus remains on data rather than procedures.
- Object-oriented programs are segmented into parts called objects.
- Data structures are designed to categorize the objects.
- Data member and functions are tied together as a data structure.
- Data can be hidden and cannot be accessed by external functions using access specifier.
- Objects can communicate among themselves using functions.
- New data and functions can be easily added anywhere within a program whenever required.
C++ is used by many programmers of different types and coming from different fields. C++ is mostly used to write device driver programs, system software, and applications that depend on direct hardware manipulation under real-time constraints.
C++ is used by programmers to create computer software. It is used to create general systems software, drivers for various computer devices, software for servers and software for specific applications and also widely used in the creation of video games.
any of today’s operating systems, system drivers, browsers and games use C++ as their core language. This makes C++ one of the most popular languages today.